ICI Global Events
2014 ICI Global Trading and Market Structure Conference
9 December 2014
Get the latest information on trading and market structure issues impacting investors and the securities markets.
The ICI Global Trading and Market Structure Conference on 9 December 2014 in London will focus on regulatory developments, compliance issues, and market structure changes impacting funds and the markets in general.
Attendees will receive up-to-the-minute information on the latest developments in the financial markets from senior representatives of regulators and policymakers, securities exchanges, broker-dealers, institutional investors, and other market participants.
PROGRAMME TOPICS AND HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Keynote addresses by Verena Ross, Executive Director of ESMA, and David Wright, Secretary General of IOSCO. Additional keynotes will be announced shortly.
- Examination of the debate surrounding the use of dealing commissions and the impact on funds
- Practical guidance for the buyside trader, and fund compliance and legal staff, on MiFID reform
- “Fireside Chat” with buyside global heads of trading
- Examination of the influence of economics in order routing and order execution
- Discussion of cross-border derivatives issues in Europe and the United States and implications for investors
- Examination of issues surrounding the use of algorithms, automated trading, high-frequency trading, and concerns for the buyside