ICI Global Events
2014 ICI Global Trading and Market Structure Conference
9 December 2014
Mark Your Calendar!
Get the latest information on trading and market structure issues impacting investors and the securities markets.
The ICI Global Trading and Market Structure Conference on 9 December 2014 in London will focus on regulatory developments, compliance issues, and market structure changes impacting funds and the markets in general.
Attendees will receive up-to-the-minute information on the latest developments in the financial markets from senior representatives of regulators and policymakers, securities exchanges, broker-dealers, institutional investors, and other market participants.
PROGRAM TOPICS AND HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE
- Examination of issues surrounding the regulation of dark pools, buyside trading, and the “lit market versus dark market” debate
- Discussion of electronic trading and algorithmic trading and whether concerns remain for the buyside
- Discussion of cross-border implications of trading and market structure reform, as well as the impact on the buyside
- Examination of global market structure reform initiatives
- Discussion of best execution, soft dollars, and trading compliance challenges for funds
- Examination of issues impacting the fixed-income and derivatives markets
More information about the ICI Global Trading and Market Structure Conference, including a program, will be available soon. If you have any questions, please contact ICI’s Conference Division at email@example.com or 202-326-5968 (from outside the United States, dial +001 202 326 5968).