2014 Global Retirement Savings Conference
Common Principles for a Diverse World
17–18 June 2014
Building on the success of the 2013 Global Retirement Savings Conference, ICI Global has put together another premier event that will bring together leading global figures to discuss the retirement savings challenges facing countries worldwide—as well as the role that investment funds can play in addressing these challenges.
This year’s conference, based on a theme of “Common Principles for a Diverse World,” will feature a robust lineup of panels and speakers, including the following keynote speakers:
- Pablo Antolin-Nicolas, Principal Economist, Head of the Private Pension Unit, Financial Affairs Division, Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- Tim Jones, CEO, NEST Corporation
- Solange Berstein, Head of the Pension Supervisory Authority, Chile
The event will begin with a dinner programme on 17 June, which will be followed by a full day of panels on 18 June, covering such topics as:
- The role of regulators and governments in helping populations build retirement resources
- Global differences in investor attitudes towards saving and investing and the strategic challenges in delivering financial advice and education
- Use of default investments in different countries
- Quest for certainty: insurance, guarantees, and the role of investment funds
Because this is an invitation-only event, please use the registration link in your invitation email to complete your complimentary registration. If you are interested in attending but have not received an invitation, please contact Anna Driggs at email@example.com.
Members of the media should contact Stephanie Ortbals-Tibbs at firstname.lastname@example.org. For conference logistics and sponsorship opportunities, contact Shani Armon at email@example.com.