Global Capital Markets Conference with Chatham House
23 March 2017
How is the global asset management industry adapting during this time of regulatory uncertainty and political change?
This is just one of the questions we will discuss at the Global Capital Markets conference, which ICI Global is co-sponsoring with Chatham House.
Taking place on 23 March in London, this event will examine the current geopolitical and macroeconomic environments around the world, and will explore the implications of Brexit and global political developments for financial institutions, the evolving landscape for cross-border investment, and more.
Featured speakers include:
- Paul Andrews, secretary general of IOSCO;
- Kay Swinburne, member of the European Parliament;
- Verena Ross, executive director of the European Securities and Markets Authority;
- Gérard Rameix, chairman of the Autorité des marches financiers
- Ted Truscott, CEO of Columbia Threadneedle Investments and chairman of ICI;
- David Semaya, executive chairman of Nikko Asset Management; and
- many other business leaders, government officials, and industry experts.
For more information about the conference program and speakers, please visit Chatham House’s website.
This conference will fill up quickly and space is limited. If you would like to receive the early booking rate, please register before 27 January.